Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

Finish Strong

I hope 2009 is starting great for you and that you are well on your way to making great things happen this year. Each and every day we get to start again and make the most of the 24 hours we are provided. We only have 50 weeks left of this year, so let's not waste one of them.

If you have not seen Nick Vujicic (pronounced "Voy-chick") yet, please watch this short video. Even if you are familiar with Nick, watch this video to be inspired again. There are a number of clips of him on the internet, and this 5 minute clip is one I really like. It includes "Finish Strong." (I also like this clip with the Korean in it because of the time I've spent in Korea) Nick illustrates a true warrior spirit.




I taught my little girl at a very young age to reply to the question, "Why do we fall down?" to answer with "Get Back Up." Yes, I got that from the Batman movie. Well, Nick is a real hero. So remember, when life hits you with challenges, face them. When you fall, GET BACK UP. Dig down for the warrior spirit inside in everything you do.

Love Life. Make Each Day Count. Make Great Things Happen. Finish Strong!

Alain

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?