Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 

Thank You Veterans

I've always been associated with Veterans. My grandfather landed on two beaches in WWII. He brought home two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star from that war. My father spent twenty-two years in the Air Force, with two tours in Vietnam. My father's current wife spent four years in the U.S. Navy. I spent four years in the Army with the 82nd Airborne Division and the 2nd Infantry Division in South Korea. I've known many men and women throughout my life that have served in the Armed Forces. Many have been good friends. Because of my time in the service, and my relationship with so many others who served, I know of the sacrifices made by everyone who dons a uniform and commits to serving our country.

On this special day, set aside for our Veterans, I want to thank each and every person who ever served, who is serving now, and who will serve in the future. The sacrifices made by our Veterans have been great, and all of us owe those that served.

Thank You Veterans!

Alain

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?