Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

The Most Important Thing

I recently returned from Korea where I was training there and need to catch up with blogging. I have a variety of updates I'll be posting here in the next week or two, including some information on a couple of exciting new dvds Aiki Productions is working on.

However, the first thing I want to post, because I think it is very important, is something one of my instructors told me in Korea. I was speaking with Kim Hyun, and he said, “the most important thing for a martial artist is to think right, speak right, and be right in the heart. “

I’ve written before about the importance of character, and this is just what we were discussing. All of us that practice martial arts, or more importantly the warrior lifestyle must live with honor, integrity, and discipline. We must all think right, speak right, and be right in the heart.

I’m sorry there have been no posts in a while, but in the next few weeks you will see more. For now,

Yours in Training,

Alain

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?